Grampians Trike Tours
Grampians Trike Tours offers the unique experience of touring in and around the magnificent Grampians Mountain Range as a passenger on a fantastic BOOM Mustang 3 seater Trike.
Your driver has held a motorbike licence for many years & it is now a true pleasure to share the experience of travelling in and around the Grampians on this unique machine.
The Boom Mustang is manufactured in Germany & was customised to suit our requirements.
As part of our commitment to excellence our Trike is a registered Commercial Passenger Vehicle and your driver is an accredited Passenger Vehicle Driver.
We aim to provide high quality personalised tours and commentary using an onboard communication system in each of our helmets.
As a passenger you will be seated comfortably on the 2 seats at the rear of the trike which offer unrestricted views of the spectacular scenery that the Grampians are famous for.
We look forward to meeting you.
Ride the Mountain!
How to Book
* Bookings can be made by phone – 0412 099 689 or Grampians Information Centre – 1800 065 599
* Children 8 years & older are permitted to ride. Children must be accompanied by an adult
* Departure is from Halls Gap Visitor Information Centre (unless otherwise arranged). See map below.
117 Grampians Rd, Halls Gap
* Please be at departure point 20 minutes before booked time. This will enable us to fit Jackets & helmets etc and take you through a short safety induction
What To Bring
* Mobile phone
* Sunglasses (our helmets have inbuilt visors)
* You will be fitted out with Jackets, Helmets, Gloves and wet weather cover pants if necessary. Intercom communication systems are in all of our helmets
What To Wear
* We supply Jackets, helmets & gloves
* We recommend closed in footwear. For cool weather boots & thick socks
* Layers of clothing as weather conditions can change during a tour
* Our trike has a luggage boot that can accommodate a small backpack
* As it is no fun touring in bad weather, tours may be rescheduled or cancelled if necessary
The Grampians National Park!